Airstream, the manufacturer of the iconic “silver bullet” travel trailer, has launched its newest touring coach, the Airstream Atlas. As the market share leader in Mercedes-Benz® Class-B motorhomes with the Airstream Interstate for six years in a row, the Atlas leverages the same uncompromising approach to luxury design that continues to make the Interstate a success. Designed to offer supreme luxury, comfort and safety qualities, the Atlas has more than 50 best-in-class features and the most spacious floorplan in Airstream’s touring coach line-up.
The Airstream Atlas is built on the award-winning Mercedes-Benz cut-away chassis and boasts every advanced performance, luxury and safety option available. Built for travel comfort, the Atlas’ bold design and premium safety features give travelers the confidence and security of knowing you and your loved ones are enjoying life’s richest experiences in one of the most advanced motorhomes on the road today.
The Atlas boasts beautiful bodylines with custom bodywork that eliminates many seams and trim common on other motorhomes. It includes a power slide out room with a Murphy bed suite, luxurious soft-touch interior styling with Ultraleather® seating, signature high-gloss Airstream cabinetry and a 40” LED HDTV hidden on a power lift inside the credenza.
The Atlas features more than 50 best-in-class features including:
- Air Ride Suspension System
- 3.2kw Cummins-Onan Quiet Diesel Generator
- Luxurious Rear Bath Suite with Teak Shower Inlay
- Murphy Suite with Froli® Ergonomic Sleep System
- Keyless remote locking exterior storage compartments
- Advanced safety features: collision prevention assist, lane keeping assistant, side and rear view camera assist, load adaptive electronic stability program, high-beam assist, headlamp cleaning system, and automatic rain-sensing windshield wipers
Airstream dealers will begin receiving inventory throughout fall 2017 and consumers may place orders for delivery in spring of 2018. For more information about Atlas and other products in Airstream’s lineup, please visit www.airstream.com.