For travelers aiming to explore the mountains, rivers, and deserts of the world, the Beast28 Technical Backpack is part of a new category in the travel luggage sector – packable adventure gear.
It hails from the innovative lifestyle brand Matador, whose signature line of high quality, ultra-packable outdoor travel solutions are inspiring active men and women all over the globe.
The Beast28 is the first pack of its kind to combine the convenience of a packable piece of luggage with the technical specs and capabilities of one’s favorite outdoor gear.
With the Beast28, travelers with destination hiking in store will never have to sacrifice premium suitcase space for their outdoor packs. It’s lightweight and roomy enough for an overnight in the backcountry, yet packs down to the size of a grapefruit for easy storage at home or when rolling through the airport.
• Weighs just 20 ounces
• 28-liter base capacity
• Water resistant coated, ripstop nylon exterior
• Dual train wraparound YKK zippers for multiple, easy-access points
• Premium Nifco hardware
• Two sets of compression straps for load stability
• Breathable, lightweight lumbar padding, padded hip belt, and
• Expandable, external front pocket
• Lid pocket and dual side pockets for small item storage
• Dual daisy chains and multiple attachment points for gear or additional storage
• Hydration system compatible with internal storage pocket and symmetric hose routing
• Built in travel storage bag for packability wherever, whenever.
Travelers will never again have to live in fear of being singled out as a tourist. Unlike other outdoor brands that draw on flashy colors and jarring patterns, Matador believes a timeless look is always on-trend. The Beast28 comes in a classic grey hue that wears well, doesn’t show dirt, and goes with everything.
The Beast28 Technical Backpack retails for $89.99. All of Matador’s products can be purchased directly at www.MatadorUp.com and are available through a growing list of retailers across the U.S. and internationally.