Ride & Seek is offering a brand new cycling and yoga tour in the Provence region of France featuring several of the Les Plus Beaux Villages de France (meaning “the most beautiful villages of France”). The six-day tour offers cycling options to suit all skill levels and daily yoga practice in the morning and afternoon with celebrated yogi Tania Brown. The tour allows guests to ride as little or as much as they would like and is suitable for non-riders. It also provides opportunities for more experienced cyclists to push themselves on extra loops which include the “giant” of Provence – Mont Ventoux. The spring tour is slated for May 27th – June 1st, 2018 and rates start at €2450. Find more info at https://rideandseek.com/tour/provence-cycling-and-yoga-2/.
“Ride & Seek is based in Provence and with over 15 years of leading tours in the region we are not short of ride options,” said Ride & Seek Founder Dylan Reynolds. “Lodging on this tour consists of two luxury boutique hotels, providing a bit more variety and a sense of journey as we ride from the Luberon into the Vaucluse.”
Provence Cycling and Yoga Tour Highlights
• Daily yoga practice to prepare for and recover from the riding with Yogi Tania Brown.
• Cycle through a number of the Les Plus Beaux Villages de France.
• Enjoy BBQ and Provencal wines at Ride & Seek Founder Dylan Reynold’s home.
• Cycle the ‘Giant’ of Provence – Mont Ventoux.
• Lodging at Chateau Mazan, a lovely family-run castle hotel that was once home to the Marquis de Sade.
• Experience the contrast between the two of Provence’s most charming areas – the Luberon and the Vaucluse
• Sample the delights of the amazing Provencal cuisine with the great wines that accompany it.
• Cycling to suit all levels with extra loops available every day for those wanting extra riding.