From 1995 to 1997, Adventure Cycling Association mapped the Great Divide Mountain Bike Route, the longest off-pavement mountain-bike route in the world spanning 2,774 miles from Canada to Mexico along the spine of the Rocky Mountains.
1. Jasper, AB to Roosville, MT (589.1 mi.)
2. Roosville, MT to Helena, MT (371.1 mi.)
3. Helena, MT to Colter Bay, WY (449.6 mi.)
4. Colter Bay, WY to Rawlins, WY (365.5 mi.)
5. Rawlins, WY to Salida, CO (374.9 mi.)
6. Salida, CO to Grants, NM (539.2 mi.)
7. Grants, NM to Antelope Wells, NM (394.4 mi.)