Showers Pass and National Geographic have partnered to develop waterproof socks and gloves specifically designed for adventuring. This newest addition to their wildly successful line of waterproof socks and gloves already beloved by runners, cyclists, hikers and other outdoor enthusiast for staying dry in the worst weather conditions.
While they may feel like regular socks, the Showers Pass National Geographic Waterproof Socks are fully windproof and waterproof, thanks to a proprietary 3-layer construction. Features include a wear resistant knit exterior, a seamless waterproof breathable ArtexTM membrane, and a moisture wicking Merino Wool-blend lining. The matching gloves use the same technology.
Due to a proprietary 3-D laminating process, the fit is much more ergonomic than other waterproof socks and gloves on the market. The socks are designed to be a compression fit, delivering maximum breathability during foot motion. With the same laminating process, the gloves provide a high level of warmth, comfort and dexterity for an exceptionally low profile waterproof glove. The Showers Pass National Geographic Waterproof Socks and Gloves are a necessity for anyone who spends time in the wet outdoors.
- Showers Pass National Geographic Waterproof Wool-Blend Mid-Calf Socks
- Socks are available in 4 sizes to fit feet size 6-15.5
- MSRP: $45 – Color: Black with National Geographic Logo
- Showers Pass National Geographic Waterproof Wool-Blend Knit Gloves
- Gloves are available in size Small, Medium, Large and X-Large
- MSRP: $49 – Color: Black with National Geographic Logo