On this tour guests will cycle the Gulf of Thailand, Khao Sok National Park, and the Andaman Coast. Five days are spent riding along the Gulf of Thailand on deserted blacktop and concrete roads through sleepy villages and coconut groves, followed by three days of riding through Khao Sok National Park to the Andaman Coast and down to Phuket. The trip totals 574 km by bike and starts at $2,350 USD. Multiple departure dates are available throughout the year.
On the gulf side of Thailand, guests will ride flat terrain and quiet backroads, with the exception of two short highway sections. In the hinterland, there are some more sustained hills, but these are rarely longer than 2 km and nothing that could be described as steep. Riders will share the road with some traffic through Khao Sok National Park due to the absence of backroads and from Khao Lak to Phuket.
Tour Highlights Include:
– Visiting the sleepy beach town of Pranburi
– Biking through Sam Roi Yod National Park and hiking to Phraya Nakhon Cave
– Overnighting at a family-owned lodge on the beach in Chumphon
– Cycling through rubber plantations and past limestone cliffs
– Soaking in hot springs and indulging in delicious Thai cuisine
– Riding over the bridge to Phuket Island and overnighting on the beach
For more information, click here. Or call 844 874 3720