Travelers are no longer just looking for elevated accommodations but also unique experiences that take them off the beaten path. Tikchik Narrows Lodge is a remote, luxury fishing destination in Alaska that is perfect for the traveler looking to unplug and get outdoors while still enjoying luxury amenities.
5 things that make Tikchik Narrows Lodge the perfect destination for luxury and adventure:
- Private Plane – Stay at Tikchik Narrows Lodge and arrive in style with a privately chartered floatplane. This exclusive trip begins and ends with taking guests to the skies for a more expansive view of beautiful Alaska.
- Remote Wilderness – The lodge is located at the end of a peninsula surrounded by true Alaska scenery. Take a plunge into the unknown while exploring all the breathtaking area has to offer.
- Elevated Cuisine – Guests staying at Tikchik Narrows Lodge are served a catered menu nightly, often showcasing fish caught during the week. This allows lodgers to taste their catch while enjoying other local flavors. Some luxurious options include Seared Alaska Rockfish and Salmon Caviar.
- Rugged Lodging – Think log cabin, reminiscent of one you stayed in during remote family vacations you secretly loved. Accommodations include full private baths and a main lodge with a natural stone fireplace and panoramic views of the water.
- Exclusivity – Tikchik Narrows Lodge is only open for a limited time during the spring and summer seasons and guests must book an entire week at a time. This exclusive experience starts at $8,700 per week.
Visit website: Tikchik Narrows Lodge