Gondwana Ecotours is thrilled to announce a new 10-day camping safari in Tanzania. Guests will visit four national parks (Arusha, Tarangire, Ngorongoro Crater & Serengeti), get to know the Maasai Tribe, photograph amazing landscapes, spot the Big Five (lion, leopard, rhino, buffalo, and elephant), and camp under the stars. This is a unique trip full of authentic culture, wildlife viewing and photography opportunities. Tours are scheduled for July 13-22, 2020 and August 8-17, 2020 starting at $2,995 USD per person not including international flights. Each tour maxes out at 18 guests.
A major highlight of this camping safari is visiting the Maasai, one of Africa’s most famous and historic tribes. Guests will sing and dance with members of the tribe and tour a traditional home. Another unforgettable moment is exploring the Ngorongoro Crater at sunrise before the crowds arrive. It is home to many lions and some of the last black rhinos in the world.
What’s Included in the Tanzania Camping Safari Ecotour:
- All accommodations and equipment (4 nights at hotel, 5 nights camping)
- All meals except for arrival and departure days
- All national park entrance fees (Arusha, Tarangire, Ngorongoro Crater & Serengeti)
- Unique activities with the Maasai tribe (dancing, singing, home tour and cultural exchange)
- Guaranteed window-seat in a private Toyota Land Cruiser with a local guide/driver
- Carbon Offsetting for each guest and donations to the Maasai Community Development Initiative
- Chef-prepared meals and clean drinking water throughout the safari
- All activities and excursions, including safaris and guided hikes
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
For more information, visit Gondwana Ecotours at https://www.gondwanaecotours.com/tour/tanzania-camping-great-migration-safari/ or call 877.587.8479.